Play the Best, Play USSSA
Step 2: Completing your on-line roster
All USSSA teams (tournament and / or league) are required to have their USSSA Roster on-line. It's a quick and simple process.
1. Go to www.usssa.com/ISTSLogin
2. Click Existing Teams and Members "Orange Box"
3. Enter your Login ID and Password, Select the sport you would like to access.
4. Select the team you would work with
5. Scroll down to sub menu. Select "Roster Adds and Updates" and click "Submit"
6. Read and agree to the USSSA Roster Manager Affidavit
7. Enter the players First and Last names, then their birthdate. (Select add player)
8. Screen will expand you must add the parents email address, other info is optional
9. Verify all information you have entered is correct then select submit
10. For your new player Click Send Invitation under the Guardian column
11. When all players are added and you are ready to print your roster scroll up and select printable version next to view team. There are places for players, parents and the coaches to sign.
12. Turn in a copy of the signed roster with your team insurance 1hr before your first game.
13. For assistance or questions email firstname.lastname@example.org